At Blockchain24-7.com | Techsolutions Ltd (”We”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy (together with our Website Terms and Conditions and any other documents referred to in it) sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us (your “Information”).
Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act) and the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the data controller is Techsolutions LTD Airport City – Omladinskih brigada 90d – Camellia Building, Belgrade, Serbia
Our nominated representative for the purpose of the Act is Hofwegen [email protected]
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE USE?
We believe complete transparency on what data we store, or temporarily hold on you, is important to empower you in understanding how we operate and enabling your choice of our service. We seek to minimize the data we hold on you both in storage and in live operation. In fact we store almost no data on you at all. By minimizing the data we hold we make ourselves less attractive to hackers. This is important as we understand that any consequence of a hack first falls on you our customer and we want to minimize that risk to you. This does not undermine our commitment to secure what little data we do hold
We will collect and process the following data about you:
Information you give us. This is information about you that you give us by filling in forms on our site https://blockchain24-7.com/ (our site) or by corresponding with us by, e-mail or otherwise. It only includes basic personal data required for you to be able to use our site, register interest in DasCoin and its ecosystem, seek information or make a query and when you report a problem with our site.
|Data Name||Description of How the Data is Used|
|Unique Customer ID||Used to identify you in our application|
|Name||used to address you in email correspondence. Stored encrypted|
|Your email address. Stored encrypted.|
Log Data: When you use our Services, we may receive information (“Log Data”) such as your IP address, browser type, operating system, the referring web page, pages visited, your mobile carrier, device information (including device and application IDs), search terms, and cookie information. We receive Log Data when you interact with our Services, for example, when you visit our websites, or interact with our email notifications. Techsolutions uses Log Data to provide, understand, and improve our Services. If not already done earlier we will either delete Log Data or remove any common account identifiers, such as your full IP address, after 18 months or less. No Log data will be used for commercial purposes except to improve our services to you.
HOW DO WE USE THIS INFORMATION?
We use information held about you only in the following ways:
Information you give to us. We will use this information:
- to provide you with the information about DasCoin and its ecosystem that you request from us on the https://blockchain24-7.com/contact/ contact us page.
- To provide you with Marketing information if you request and consent for this to happen, including:
- To provide you with information about the launch of DasCoin
- to explain the DasCoin KYC and AML compliance, regulatory requirements that have been met
- to explain where DasCoin can be exchanged
- to notify you about changes to our service.
Information we collect about you. We will use this information:
- to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
- to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you about our services only (with your consent)
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site about goods or services that may interest you or them. (with your consent)
Information Sharing and Disclosure
We do not disclose your private personal information except in the limited circumstances described here. The only private personal information we may hold is your name and email address. We consider all the meta-data related to your usage of our services as profile data and thus personal data. Our principled approach is to minimize what meta-data we hold to the minimum needed to deliver the Service. The What Information We Use section of this policy articulates what personal data we hold and use..
Non-Private or Non-Personal Information: All data relating to you and your use of our services is considered private and thus will not be shared by Techsolutions Ltd.
HOW DO WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION?
You acknowledge and agree that from time to time we have the right to share your personal information with selected third parties including:
|Organisation and/or eco system member):||Data Processing Services provided|
|RoundGlobe D.O.O:||Data Processor – Development, support and maintenance of Blockchain24-7.com website and associated services|
|TechSolutions D.O.O||as sub-processor (Event Team), managing marketing campaigns|
|Google Analystics||As a sub-processor – Google Analytics is a free Web analytics service that provides statistics and basic analytical tools for search engine optimization (SEO) and marketing purposes|
|MailerLite||As a subprocessor – CRM and email marketing provider|
As Data Controller Techsolutions Ltd has contracted RoundGlobe D.O.O to act as its Data Processor for the purpose of providing and supporting the services relating to Blockchain24-7.com.
- Our contract with RoundGlobe D.O.O explicitly states the data processing task, duties, responsibilities and liabilities so that both parties are clear. We have followed The GDPR in drafting this contract. As Data Controllers we are liable for the compliance of our Data Processors with the GDPR and have appointed RoundGlobe D.O.O who have provided ‘sufficient guarantees’ that the requirements of the GDPR will be met and the rights of data subjects protected
- Any sub-processor agreements reached by RoundGlobe D.O.O are authorised by Techsolutions Ltd on the basis that RoundGlobe D.O.O enters into contracts with these subprocesses that also take full account of their obligations and liabilities under The GDPR.
WHERE DO WE STORE YOUR INFORMATION?
All Information we process is processed by our staff in the (add the locations of staff) however for the purposes of IT hosting and maintenance this information is located on servers within the European Union.
For the purposes of processing your data as described in the section HOW DO WE USE THIS INFORMATION?, we (or our Data Processor) use service providers that are based in and whose servers are also based in, the United States. We ensure that these service providers have mechanisms in place to ensure that your data is secure and that they adhere to the EU Commission’s standards for export of personal data to the United States.
No other third parties have access to your personal data unless the law allows them to do so.
Once we have received your information, we have a Data Protection regime in place to oversee the effective and secure processing of your personal data and we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
However and unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site at transmission stage; any transmission is at your own risk.
HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION FOR?
The Information we use for marketing purposes will be kept with us until you notify us that you no longer wish to receive this information.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS?
If at any point you wish to know which Information we are processing about you, or if you do not wish for us to process your Information anymore or if you believe the Information we process about you is incorrect or obsolete you can request to see this Information and/or have it corrected or deleted by us by contacting us at [email protected] for data processing requests)
If you wish to raise a complaint on how we have handled your Information, please contact us at the email address above to have the matter investigated.
If you are not satisfied with our response or believe we are processing your Information not in accordance with the law, you have the right to complain to for example the Information Commissioner’s Office https://ico.org.uk/